Saturday, January 21, 2012

Frustration

The title of this post expresses the reasons behind me starting this blog. As a Theology graduate and Philosophy teacher, most of my discussions inside and outside of work are filled with challenge and debate. Now don't get me wrong, this is why I joy my job and and the area I studied in. However, many of these discussions can quite offen ever end with a reserved opinion from myself or a simple nod.

Moreover, these dissuasions always end without an answer. This obviously instigates my love for the area, but it also instigates my frustration. I have to believe that an answers is possible, and I strive to find it, or to help in the process of humanities discovery of them (or at least this is to what a aim), but along with this belief, comes the frustration of not quite ever getting there.

I suppose this is what keeps me in a Job, of which I am grateful, but piece of mind is something I would like to some day experience.

Please feel free to comment and engage in discussion, as to get it off the chest is to get it out of the mind, well, for at least a time anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment