Saturday, January 28, 2012

Metaphysics and the temptation to comment.

My plan today was to sort out a new post, I have a few ideas that I have been jotting down. But last night I watched a video of a lecture about the relationship between the philosophy of nature and metaphysics. It is on a blog I have followed for years by  Arni Zachariassen (well worth a follow):

http://www.arnizachariassen.com/ithinkibelieve/?p=3007

It is an interesting lecture and led me having to reply, therefore the new post will have to wait till Saturday or Sunday. Below the video you can see my comments delving into the beginning of my own metaphysics which I will expand on later.

However, what I will say is that my interest in Metaphysics is in the challenges of reducing (with the aim of eradicating) the logical inconsistencies that currently exist in Classical Theism. As these have often been labelled as paradoxes and then accepted. This I find unacceptable.

I urge you to follow the link, leave a comment if you wish and get involved. Also look at some of Arni's previous posts, they are interesting and entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment